Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Some good Illustrator tutorials

When I first started being creative on the computer about 7 years ago, I was learning how to digitally scrapbook; using my computer and Photoshop to design and layout scrapbook pages using digital photos and digital graphics. I remember having Photoshop on my computer but never having even opened it to try anything. As I started reading how to make digital layouts, I thought I'd try a page myself and opened up photoshop. I made a new document, tried to type something on the page, couldn't figure out how to move it around and gave up! HA! I closed Photoshop and went on just looking at the nice layouts that other people had made. Well, the next day I figured I would do a search for some tutorials on using Photoshop and found a beginner one. I followed along and lo and behold, by the end of that tutorial, I had made my first Photoshop layout! Better than that, I had probably learned at least 20 things to do in Photoshop that I had no idea how to do before that.

My point? Online tutorials are a great way to learn how to do a lot of things, including getting good at Photoshop and Illustrator. I use both programs daily, along with my Wacom tablet to do my chick caricatures.

Since I am horrible at making my own tutorials, I thought I'd post some that I found. 33 New High Quality Adobe Illustrator Tutorials

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments! thank you!

LinkWithin