Sunday, January 9, 2011

so far so good

I got a new camera for christmas and have been taking a photo each day so far. I am also encouraging my two kids to do the same so we can have a chronicle of daily life at the end of the year. It’s only day 9 of 2011 so far and I am hopeful that my camera will indeed see a new picture each day.

I am also trying for the 4th or 5th year to take 12 pictures on the 12th of each month. This year, instead of relying on just my memory which has failed me so far in remembering about this, I have added it to my google calendar and set it to remind me to take the pictures. :)

Why am I taking these pictures? Besides wanting to have a no-matter-how-mundane chronicle of daily life events thru 2011, I am planning to make scrapbook pages in Photoshop each month with the photos and hopefully get a coffee table album/book printed at the year’s end. I think it would make a neat gift for the grandma and grandpa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments! thank you!

LinkWithin