Thursday, January 28, 2010

Got my new business cards!


Time to hand out new business cards! I just got these in a few days ago. I love them! When was the last time you got new business cards? Are you due for a new one? I only ordered 250 this time so that I wouldn't have a bunch left over by the time I felt like I needed a new design. I'm going through the local coupon mailers and am going to send my new marketing postcard (in the process of being designed) to new prospective clients. Since I draw cute caricature/characters I am targeting women business owners, especially hairstylists and others in the beauty industry to see if they need my services. I want to get some new clients for ad design. I'll send them my new business card along with the postcard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments! thank you!

LinkWithin