Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pics of my studio

Well, here's a picture of my studio about a month ago. It's actually been re-arranged since but I have not had a chance to take pictures so I thought I'd share this one. I collect those wire mannequin forms (get them from HomeGoods) and have them displayed on top of the Ikea Expedit 5x5 unit. I love that thing! My desk is also from Ikea...so are the curtains (and more stuff you can't see). The chandelier used to be a boring cream color (my neighbor was going to trash it and I saved it). I spray painted it black and it's pretty cool. The only thing I don't like about it is all the wattage it uses from the 9 light bulbs it has. Hubby put in a dimmer switch for me though so I can dim it down when I want to. I keep my art books, journals, art supplies, idea books and magazines, office supplies, and other 'stuff' in the cubbies. 

1 comment:

  1. You know I envy this space. The pictures do not do it justice.....

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments! thank you!

LinkWithin