- Use them for any shopping - the mall, Target, Walmart, etc.
- Use them when I grocery shop (some stores even give you a credit for bringing your own bag)
- Hang one on your laundry room doorknob to collect recyclable trash/cans/packaging - when it's full make it one of your kids' chores to empty it in the big recycling can
- Take it on playdates to the park, beach, friend's house - it's great for packing up toys, snacks, blanket, waterbottles
- Take it to the gym to carry your towel, change of clothes, etc.
Most important thing to remember when you have reusable bags is to bring them to the store when you shop! I keep a stack of them in my trunk so I always have them. These bags always get compliments at the store!