Thursday, April 8, 2010

My eco-conscious friends - need cute reusable grocery bags?

I designed a set of reusable grocery bags last year. The designs I put on them are girly and cute. Please check them out - my website is Fortune True Reusable Bags. They have a side pocket, long handles, a plastic insert in the bottom and are useful for a lot more than just groceries!

  • Use them for any shopping - the mall, Target, Walmart, etc.
  • Use them when I grocery shop (some stores even give you a credit for bringing your own bag)
  • Hang one on your laundry room doorknob to collect recyclable trash/cans/packaging - when it's full make it one of your kids' chores to empty it in the big recycling can
  • Take it on playdates to the park, beach, friend's house - it's great for packing up toys, snacks, blanket, waterbottles
  • Take it to the gym to carry your towel, change of clothes, etc.
Most important thing to remember when you have reusable bags is to bring them to the store when you shop! I keep a stack of them in my trunk so I always have them. These bags always get compliments at the store! 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love using these bags. They're very sturdy and hold alot of items in them and are very stylish to carry around. I find myself using them for more than just the grocery store. Great "eco-friendly" product!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments! thank you!

LinkWithin